Monday, March 14, 2005

Always Have Hope

Poem written by rojo for daughter with rare, genetic bone disease (1 in 2 million). The feelings in this poem seem to alway be present..somewhere within myself. However, my life with a child who has a chronic disease (no treatment or cure yet) can not only get a bit murky and very dark but overwhelming and despairing. Hope is what keeps me going. Blessings
Continue reading...


Always Have Hope

When you struggle for answers, and are trying to cope,
Believe in your heart...always have hope.
Hope takes you farther, is ready to go,
Hope holds the vision,when others say no.
Hope is the river; strong, full and deep,
Hope knows no limits, no mountain too steep
Hope for a treatment, hope for a cure,
Believe in a miracle, holy and pure.
Hope hangs on, believes in the best,
Hope is a journey, each minute a test.
When your spirit is weakened and you're trying to cope,
Believe in your heart..always have hope!


Copyright ©2000 JAC

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your poem. I copied it so I will have it with me. I hope you don't mind. It is encouraging.

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home