Monday, April 25, 2005

Happiness is a Journey

Happiness is a journey, not a destination

For a long time it seemed to me that life was about to begin-real life but there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be gotten through first, some unfinished business, time still to be served, a debt to be paid. at last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life this perspective has helped me to see there is no way to happiness. happiness is the way. so treasuer every moment you have and remember that time waits for no one.

I wish I could say I wrote that but I didn't. Maybe some of you have even read it before. When I read it on the magnet I bought this weekend it just really hit home for me. I was holding back in my life and trying to find happiness. Well, now I know HAPPINESS IS A JOURNEY and I am LOVING my journey through LIFE!

~Marisa
liver transplant recipient

2 Comments:

Blogger Laurie said...

Marisa,

I love that! And you're right...happiness is a journey. It's a fun one to be on, too! Thanks for that bit of inspiration...I was feeling low today.

8:38 AM  
Blogger none said...

Yes, that´s so right. Thanks Marisa for reminding us of that!

4:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home